45th Annual Michigan Women’s 600 Club Tournament Rules:
- Bowlers must be current members of the USBC, Michigan USBC-WBA, and the National 600 Club. Your 2016-17 USBC membership card or application receipt, along with your National 600 Club card must be presented at time of check-in. APPLICATIONS FOR NEW 600 MEMBERS MUST BE AT STATE OFFICE (in Grand Rapids) BY SEPTEMBER 23rd, 2016 to be eligible. Anyone not having a National 600 number on record 14 days after tournament ends, will be declared ineligible and forfeit winnings . NO NATIONAL 600 NUMBER? YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ENTER ANY HOUSE RUN JACKPOTS.
- Entries must be received by midnight September 23rd, 2016 by mail or in person. Tournament will be held at Owosso’s Capitol Bowl, 219 S. Washington St. Owosso Dates and times listed on entry blank.
- A bowler may participate a 2nd time in the doubles event as a substitute or an entrant with a different partner. Her first doubles event will be used to calculate the all-events scores. Entry fee for: Doubles & Singles prize money - $6.75 each; Bowling lineage - $22.00; Expenses - $8.30 = Total $4380, optional All Events of $1.20 = $45.00 per person.. 2nd doubles @ $22.00 each
- Prize money will be returned 100% in each event collected. There shall be at least three prizes for each ten entries, or fraction thereof, in Doubles and Singles, Handicap. At least one prize for each ten entries for the All-Events, Handicap. This is a handicap tournament, therefore, NO cash prizes for actuals to be awarded. The house will conduct an "ACTUAL JACKPOT" for those who wish to enter this catagory.
- Trophies will be awarded to the winners of each event - Doubles, Singles, and All-Events; for both the handicap and actual. In case of tie for first place, in any event, co-champions will be declared. First and second place money will be divided equally and duplicate trophies will be awarded.
- Entrants shall use their highest USBC Certified League Average as of the end of the 2015-2016 season, with a minimum of 21 games, as a regular or substitute. Summer league averages will be accepted if no previous average is available, and entrant must provide verification. If an entrant has no previous average, entrant shall use her highest current USBC certified average for 12 games or more as of the date she participates in the tournament. ENTRANT MUST BRING AVERAGE VERIFICATION WITH HER WHEN USING A CURRANT AVERAGE. Entrants without any average qualifications at all, will use 220 average and 0 handicap.
- 100% of 220scratch will be used to compute handicap for this tournament.
- Bowlers must check in thirty (30) minutes prior to their scheduled starting time to bowl. A substitute must check in ONE HOUR before her scheduled start time. must have her National 600 card or a copy of application from Grand Rapids stating received prior to Sept. 23, 2016.
- Tardy bowlers will start in the frame being bowled, & a zero given for each of the frames missed.
- a. Sanction Tournament Rules - 319a(2); 319c; 319d; 319e ARE WAIVED.
b. Sanction Tournament Rule - 319a-3; Reporting Incorrect Averages, WILL APPLY.
- Any scoring corrections must be brought to attention of Tournament Secretary within 24 hours
- Prize winnings shall be based on the submitted average. It shall be each bowler’s responsibility to verify the accuracy of her own average. Failure to use the correct average shall disqualify score if the submitted average is lower than correct average, thereby resulting in more handicap. Should the average submitted be higher than the correct one, entrants have until the end of their first game to have it corrected, and the correct handicap adjustment made.
- Tournament fees will not be refunded after the closing date. We will make every effort to reschedule another date/time. Entrant may "sell" her spot if someone wants in after the closing date.
- There will be 3 sets of doubles (six bowlers) on each pair of lanes. 5 minutes warm up time
- NO suggestive, derogatory language & or attire will be allowed in bowling establishment during tournament. These will be grounds for removal from the remainder of the tournament and that includes spectators.
- This tournament is USBC certified and all USBC rules and regulations will apply.